May 12, 2009

{BLACK & whites}



Morning everyone! These are some of my favourite Black and Whites on this Wordless Wednesday! I hope you enjoy!
(image courtesy of lilidebretagne)
(image courtesy of snippet and ink)

(image courtesy of snippet and ink)
(Image courtesy of Victoria Magazine)

(image courtesy of Victoria Magazine)

(image courtesy of Interior Divine Blog)

(image courtesy of Victoria Magazine)
(image courtesy of jasperware pallasantiques)
(Image courtesy of Cote de Texas)

(image courtesy of snippet and ink)

(image courtesy of Brides)


(image courtesy of Sarah Kaye photography)

(image courtesy of Victoria Magazine)

(shop Fanciful Here)

I have to admit I LOVE colour! AND....I do LOVE all these Dreamy Black & Whites!!!

Don't you love all these Pretty images?
May Everyone have a Beautiful WEDNESDAY!!!
Au Revoir!
XOXO
~Miss Kris~

9 comments:

A Gift Wrapped Life said...

So elegant and understated.....love these! You are really good at these!

Draffin Bears said...

Hi Miss Kris,

What a treat it was to come and visit and see your wonderful black and white theme. I loved them all so much.

A lovely way to start my day ~ thank you.

Have a lovely day
Hugs
Carolyn

debra@dustjacket said...

Loved the images Miss Kris, have a great day!

vicki archer said...

These are the best shots - love them Miss Kris, xv.

Fifi Flowers said...

J'adore noir et blanc!!!
I apologize for not having you on my blog roll call page... I had no idea until today... you are there NOW!

Noel Solomon said...

So much FUN!! You put photos together so well and create the best stories. LOVE all the BLACK & WHITES~

Noel Solomon said...

p.s (thanks for the pic!!) ;)

Absolutely Ladylike said...

I love black and white, so classy...gorgeous pictures again from you...I think I'm in love with your blog Miss Kris...

FrenchBlue said...

How did I miss this one? Love the black and white imagas picked! You did it again~ The ride you take me on is always so uplifting~
xox's