January 13, 2009

A lovely FIND

Hi~ Here in Chicago we were under blizzard watch last night and nothing happened. Well...something did happen we got about 1 to 2 inches of snow. A sprinkling after all the snow we have had this season. So I stayed in and made a wonderful discovery. I found this beautiful blog Heart in Provence. I spent hours looking & reading every post.
Her blog opens a little window of her life in beautiful Provence. Each image is better than the last. I REALLY enjoyed my blizzard in front of my monitor last night.
I love the blouse and vest...all the layers are scrumptious...beautiful details in lovely shades of creams.
(images courtesy of Heart in Provence)
I think she started her blog in French~Un Coeur en Provence and added one in English. Oh I am ever so grateful!;) Here is the link to see her beautiful blog Heart in Provence.

May everyone have a great day!!!
~Miss Kris~

2 comments:

Philippe Rissetto said...

Vous avez raison, cette aventure a effectivement commencé par un blog en français "Un Cœur en Provence". Comme certaines visites et certains commentaires venaient du monde entier, et de plus en plus, j'ai décidé de créer l'équivalent en anglais. Avec l'aide d'Annie de The Bunny Bungalow, les posts ont pu être correctement traduits.

Enfin, je vous remercie pour votre lien vers A Heart in Provence, j'en suis très flattée.
Je me suis permise de vous citer dans ma rubrique "My readers"
Amitiés.

Miss Kris said...

Thank you Laeriss! I am so happy I found your blog! Truly beautiful!!!

Thank you Annie for your translations, I am so grateful:o)!