September 16, 2008

The Lovely Villa Anna...



A visit to the Lovely Villa Anna Blog is a must see...Anna comes to us from across the pond in beautiful Australia. Once you step into Anna's world you will be delighted by her wonderful images.


My first visit to her wonderful blog was by happenstance when I was searching for an interior designer - Ginny Magher whose Provence Farmhouse is at the top of my all time favorite home EVER! Anna did a delightful post of her Atlanta home which is as amazing as her Provence home.


Anna's blog opened a new world for me. I spent a few days looking at her every post and sometimes even twice. I felt like a blog stalker but she has such a wonderful eye to everything beautiful! I never knew that blogs existed for us francophiles. It is such a great find! Because of Anna I decided to give the blogger world a try. Anna has also reminded me of my first love which is homes, especially French Homes and her blog has lots of them to drool over. Thank you Anna!!!

2 comments:

Villa Anna said...

OMG Kris you crazy kid! I'm blushing!! Thank you sweet friend for such kind words. I'm so thrilled to have met you and been introduced to your incredible talent. You are a true source of inspiration.

Anna :)

Miss Kris said...

Thank you Anna! You are at the top of my blog list to visit daily! Simply an amazing blog!